Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dress for Success!

This week a couple of my boys have decided to wear their "business shirts and ties."  Not only is it too cute, but it really has created a feeling of professionalism among them.  Dressing professionally seems to have helped my students with focus during lessons and behavior throughout the day.  It even had an effect on their wallets when profits were higher than usual for my "tie wearing fellas" during classroom stores today. (The Super Star reward today was 5 minutes of stores.)

Nolen (pictured) borrowed his tie from his dad.  On the way to lunch today he told me all about the various colors and patterns his father has in his closet.  I had such a wonderful vision of a sweet father/son bonding experience as they looked through Dad's ties together.

As my other Nolan left the classroom today he said, "If my mom washed my black business shirt today then I will wear it tomorrow."  So much for casual Friday...


No comments:

Post a Comment